ALL MAJOR INDUSTRIES HAVE A NEED FOR TAMPER
INDICATING LABEL SEALS.
- Companies selling product on warranty
to and to stop the consumer for getting unauthorized opening by third
party or by customers.
- Companies selling consumable products
require protection form tempering when the product is in transit or on
the store shelves.
- Companies shipping high value items
(electronics or jewelry) encounter theft in transit. Security labels
can be used as an address label to ensure the original label has not
been covered and the item rerouted.
- Companies that encounter theft of high
value items (office equipment, tools) from the workplace. Items can be
marked with a security seal and tracked via serial numbers.
- Industrial products require warning
labels, which must remain intact for safety reasons.
- Utility companies (gas, electric,
communications) and governments (parking, tolls) need labels to
indicate if tampering of meters has occurred.
- Government security agencies use high
label security seals during transportation of sensitive information or
- Government security agencies can use a
high label seal to validate a legal document.
- Government agencies can protect
revenue collection through the use of high level security features on